The Farmington Depot Antiques and More is a family owned and operated antique store located on the corner of Salem Road and Hwy. 441. The store is housed in an old train depot and is the last remaining depot on the rail line north of Madison. It was closed sometime in the 1950’s or early 1960’s and by 1969 was abandoned. It has been used in various ways since it’s closing but is now home to Farmington Depot Antiques and More housing many antiques, handmade soaps and other locally made goods.